Effective March 31, 2014, the Micromedex Drug Information app, which was previously free to any Apple device user, will be retired.
In its place, you're invited download the new version of the app, Free Micromedex Drug Reference for Internet Subscribers, available now in the iTunes® store. It functions exactly the same, and has the same content as the prior app. Access to the new Free Micromedex Drug Reference for Internet Subscribers is included with your online subscription to Micromedex 2.0, and provides the same evidence-based clinical decision support content you've come to rely on from our entire portfolio of mobile apps. This valuable tool is now available without charge exclusively to Micromedex Internet Subscribers only. Download the new app today! (The old one will no longer work.)
Directions to Install
- To get started, you'll first need your password. Follow the simple steps below to find this information:
Login to your online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 (via micromedexsolutions.com)
- Click on the mobileMicromedex link near the top of the application
- Write down your password; you'll need this later (the password is case-sensitive)
- Search for Free Micromedex Drug Reference for Internet Subscribers on the iTunes Store & download the app to your device. Download from iTunes here
- Launch the app, enter your password, and you are on your way!
For more information about this change, see Frequently Asked Questions or contact
Micromedex at 800-525-9083, option 3, or by clicking on the link below to generate a support request:
Android & Windows phones - the old app is still free & available on Google Play & Windows Store.