To access the Academic Pass to NYTimes.com, each user must follow these steps:
- Go to nytimes.com/passes
- Create a free NYTimes.com account using your Tulane email (tulane.edu) address. If you already have an NYTimes.com account using your Tulane email address, you may log in with those credentials.
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen
- Now you can enjoy seamless full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps just by logging into your NYTimes.com account from any location, on or off campus.
- Download NYTimes.com mobile apps at nytimes.com/mobile
- Visit nytimes.com/passes
- Log into your NYTimes.com account.
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crosswords apps. NYTimes apps are not supported on all devices. Access to archived articles within the date range 1923-1980 is limited. You must have a valid email address from a participating school. Other restrictions may apply.
More information: http://library.tulane.edu/news/new-york-times-online-tulane-community