A Free trial to JAMAevidence is available through March 31, 2009.
To access the free trial, please visit: www.jamaevidence.com/
(You must be on the Tulane University Network.)
JAMAevidence is an online resource for teachers, learners, and practitioners of evidence-based medicine. JAMAevidence was developed in partnership with the American Medical Association (AMA) and McGraw-Hill. Its focus on evidence highlights a critical and emerging aspect of modern medicine.
• Full text access to The User's Guides to the Medical Literature and The Rational Clinical Examination
• Online Education Guide slideshows including teaching points to enhance classroom and conference learning - Also available as downloadable PowerPoints
• Direct free access to referenced articles from JAMA and the Archives Journals that are cited in
• Exclusive online-only content including updates to RCE articles and podcasts from the leading minds in evidence-based medicine
• Core Topics to highlight critical educational concepts across all content types
• Powerful interactive capabilities, including:
• Functional calculators and nomograms
• Question wizards to help users formulate well-built clinical queries
• Customizable worksheets focusing on critical appraisal skills and mastering the information cycle
• Extensive evidence-based medicine glossary