The Rudolph Matas Library website at http://matas.tulane.edu has been redesigned and improved to offer more-streamlined service to the downtown Health Sciences Campus community, the greater Tulane community, and site visitors worldwide. Enhancements include:
- Seamless, responsive design for mobile and tablet access
- Faster access to needed resources such as the Clinical and Public Health Portals
- A single search box for accessing journal articles, eBooks, point-of-care tools, mobile apps, etc.
- Live chat integrated within the home page
- Online forms for requesting library workshops, materials for purchase, group study rooms, and course reserve materials
- Direct connections to Historical Archives in the Tulane Digital Library
- Improved site search functionality
Please contact Rudolph Matas Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504) 988-5155 if you have any questions about the new site or would like to schedule an overview of the new website and/or any other biomedical or health-related resource for your department.